- Michelle Behnke continues to be selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 in the field of Real Estate and Michelle was named a Top Madison area lawyer in the January edition of Madison Magazine.
- Michelle Behnke is the Treasurer of the American Bar Association and will serve a three year term 2017-2020. See her bio here ABA Treasurer
- Michelle Behnke & Associates celebrated its 21st anniversary, February 1, 2019
- Michelle Behnke is among 58 new members elected to the American Law Institute. The new members will bring their expertise in several areas of law to ALI’s work of clarifying the law through Restatements, Principles and the Model Penal Codes. Members were selected from confidential nominations submitted by ALI members for the March 15, 2017, deadline. I am very pleased to have these remarkable judges, practitioners, and academics join our engaged group of distinguished and thoughtful members,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “I look forward to working with them as we continue The American Law Institute’s important work on Restatements of the Law, Principles of Law, the Model Penal Code and the UCC.”Election of these new members raises ALI’s total number of elected members to 2,871. Founded in 1923, the ALI is the leading independent organization in the United States producing scholarly work to clarify, modernize and otherwise improve the law.“I am deeply impressed by the variety and substance of the achievements of our new members,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “We look forward to working with these wise and accomplished lawyers, judges and academics who are committed to the important work of the ALI.”
- Michelle Behnke was quoted in the American Bar Associations, Bar Leader Magazine: ABA Bar Leader- March, 2018